After the itunes 11 updated, I keep gettting iTunes Match Error 4002 – Can’t Connect error in iTunes. That happen on on Several Different Windows 7 Desktops and a Macbook. I try to update Genius, and it says “waiting for match results from iTunes” and then show Error 4002.
How to fix iTunes Match Error 4002 on Mac/Windows
* Open iTunes, click Store from the menu bar Store and then Turn off iTunes Match
* Then click the Store tab and select “Update Genius”.
* Wait for a few moments to complete successfully
* Go to Store > Turn on iTunes Match.
* iTunes Match will synchronize again on your computer.