My iPad 2 and iPhone 4s have been updated to iOS 6. Today when I try to use bookmarks, it starts preventing me from making any action on bookmarks in Safari and iCloud sync stuck there. Safari is trying to download my long reading list and/or sync my bookmarks. The webbookmarksd would launch since you restart the tablet/phone and run Safari.
How to fix iOS 6 iCloud bookmarks sync stuck issues
* Do a standard backup in iTunes.
* Edit backup with iBackupBot.
* restored the edited backup with iTunes
* Reboot by holding power + home buttons until the Apple logo show up and then release only the power button. The device will show a progress bar;
* Enable iCloud account. Now everithing syncs with no quirks.